Tuesday 19 August 2014

Meet Pip! My 70's Ride



At this moment in time, I am sat in bed grinning like a cheshire cat....
1. because I am cosy in bed with a cuppa
2. because its cold enough to put my cosy winter onsie's back on andddd
3. meet Pip... 



Pip, I Love Her!

Today started of as a pretty poo day, just one of them days where there is so much to do and soo little time to do it so everything goes wrong! but then my mum rang me to ask if I had seen what my twin brother had brought home ...I searched the garden and the alley but there wasn't anything but she kept telling me to keep looking then the phone lost signal, so I chucked it down and went to answer the back door and my brother was stood with this little beautyyyyyy !

I have been wanting a vintage folding bike for donkeys years!! But the last few nights I have been especial obsessed with getting one, dropping off every night with my phone screen full of picture's of them! 

It was a bit spooky actually out of nooo where my auntie rang my mum this morning and asked if she knew anyone that wanted a vintage folding bike because she had just spotted one in an old shop, not actually knowing that I wanted one, out of everyone she rang my mum!.........Its because me and Pip were meant to be ;) 

At first I was looking at a pastel coloured one, or even white but Pip is a cherry red and she is so much better then one I would have picked!  


I have many plan's for my little Pip.....some new cherry red paint, maybe a wicker and bell! so watch out for her in future posts :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment