Monday 18 August 2014

Sea Shell's and Rain Storms

Evening beautys! 

Something you may not know about me I am totally, completely obsessed with winter! Don't get me wrong I do not want to wish the summer away for you summer babies and I do enjoy it but I wish that it could be boiling hot for 6 weeks of the year then freezing, cold, grab your coat and hot chocolate for the rest of the year. At the moment I am lovingggg the weather, it may be only august but its been feeling slightly autumnal these past few mornings, which has sent me running to the garden, with my cuppa tea for the last few mornings to grab a feel of that crisp autumn air feeling! It is only august but I cant wait for the real autumn to begin! 

The last few days has been a mixed bag of sun, cloud and rain so on Sunday morning I was looking forward to putting the pjs on with the famalam and enjoy a cosy Sunday with films, chocolate and a roast but first I thought it would nice for Lilah beau to have a quick walk to the park, get muddy and be home in time for the pjs coming out the tumble dryer  but all did not go to plan.....

As we walked along to the park with nanny in toe, we could see the beach was full of families going on long walks all wrapped up, so we thought it would be nice to grab an ice cream from the park cafe then take a quick stroll down to the beach.... we ended up getting totally lost in the sandy moment, walking right along until we reached the next town !! We stopped by the beach huts to grab a cuppa when we realised it was half past 3!!








Realising the time we walked up through, to the top of the cliff where the park is, deciding to walk through the park home. Part of the park is a forest, and as we walked past this area lilah squealed that she had just seen a fairy inside so we must go in and find more. Me and mum giggled as we played along rattling bushes as we went past them insisting there must be fairies inside. Then out of no where the heavens opened and my lordy did pour down! We where sopping wet but the tree's did give us a slight shelter so we camped out in there, under our umbrella until it past.
 It was a beautiful unexpected Sunday, one which I hope sticks in Lilahs memories as she grows up.








No comments:

Post a Comment